Building Inspiring Connections
Thank you for your interest in joining the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Marin. Your membership and participation will play a vital role in supporting the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Marin’s mission and objectives. We thank you for endorsing our efforts to promote the success of Latino/Hispanic businesses and business professionals in our community.
The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Marin has several levels of membership based on company size. All membership levels include the following basic benefits:
Enjoy the Benefits
Member discounts for tickets to Hispanic Chamber events and programs, including our annual signature events (Mujer Latina Luncheon, Cinco de Mayo, Christmas “La Posada” Celebration)
• Eligibility to join a Committee or Affinity Group
• Eligibility to be nominated for the Hispanic Chamber’s community and business awards
• Eligibility to be nominated for business awards associated with other organizations (e.g. Spirit of
Marin Award, North Bay Business Journal Latino Leaders Award, SBA Awards)
• Access and discount tickets to Annual Conventions of the California Hispanic Chambers of
Commerce and United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
• Access to business seminars and programs designed to develop your business and make your
employees more productive, through our partnerships with SCORE, SBDC, CareerPoint Marin
and Workforce Alliance of the Northbay
• Ribbon cutting ceremony at opening of a new business or product
• Opportunity for your company sponsorship at many Hispanic Chamber events
• Participation in County-wide Networking events sponsored by the Marin Council of Chambers
• Promotional opportunities on the Hispanic Chamber’s website, e-blasts and social media
announcements (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In)
• Company listings, job postings and advertising on the Hispanic Chamber website
Helping Marin County’s Businesses as a Community
To support, advance and promote the growth and success of Hispanic/Latino businesses and professionals through collaboration, networking opportunities, and access to resources, that will increase the visibility of Latino professionals in Marin.